Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Writing/sharing dissectors

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:58:26 +0200
Kobboi wrote:
Is already having a working Linux system any help in my attempt to
obtain a Win32 DLL or do I really have to follow the 100% Win32 way of
Section 2.2?
Well, I never heard of a cross compiled Win32 WS plugin build under Linux.

I guess it's best to do yourself a favour and do it the "Win32 way" - that'll safe you a lot of time IMHO.

Regards, ULFL