Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] IO Graphs Advanced feature

From: "Visser, Martin" <martin.visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:51:44 +1000
Luke,

I don't think you will find anything built into Wireshark today to do
this. However you may want to review my post, archived at the link
below,  and especially the attachments way down the bottom of the page
that show how you can use the "-z" opton in tshark (which was then
called tethereal) and manipulate the data for presentation. I would have
liked to further develop my script to do the sort of things you want but
unfortunately my attention has been on other matters - mostly not in the
traffic analysis space ;-)

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200305/msg00128.html

Regards, Martin

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.