Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP reassembling for HTTP messages extraction

From: Laurent Burgy <burgy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:25:12 +0200
Hi,

Maybe that's a dummy question but i wasn't able to figure it out from the archive...

So, I have a trace of TCP messages with HTTP messages as payload... I would like to extract these HTTP messages and only to a file... The 'follow TCP stream' option seems to work only for one stream but my trace clusters many streams ...

Is there a way to get all the HTTP messages from my trace ?

thx....