Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Configure libpcap

From: Goran Štrok <goran.strok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:28:24 +0200
Title: Re: [Wireshark-users] Configure libpcap

OK, OK.
Isnt here the easiest way to compile my simple example? :) Not to building all wireshark. Only what I need is to put right libs on right place, that will do the job. For compile with gcc I need libpcap.so library. I have also tried with package libpcap and try to compile it. This is in my firs post.
Thanks for help.
Best regards