Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problems while decoding STUN Binding Request and Responses

From: Pedro Gonçalves <pedro.pandre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:16:24 +0100

(...)
178: SIP/SDP
179: STUN
180: RTP   (This is STUN, but decoded as RTP)
181: STUN
(...)

However, if I save the file starting in packet 179, all packets get well decoded.
Hey!

I just found that that there's an option in RTP packets:
"Treat RTP version 0 packets as:" -> {Invalid, STUN, T.38}

I selected STUN and now it works just fine ;)

Thanks a lot for the help and quick responses
Pedro