Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Ask for some things

From: "ximena cardozo" <ximena.cardozo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 05:21:26 -0500
Hi

1. I am using WireShark but like a recommendation please make possible to copy the new options like packet Lenght.

2. I need and option like conversations but with the display filter apply like packet lenght,  is it possible?

3. Are any way to recognize or calculate the times betewen files of one user. I read that and old software called scout of surfcontrol did it, but I do not know the way to do this in Wireshark.

with kind regars,

Ximena Cardozo
Electronical Enginner student