Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] export the private key on Windows?

From: "Jeffrey Ross" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:54:08 -0400 (EDT)
I'm looking to decode a https session between two systems.  One of the
systems was my workstation, a Windows XP system using Internet Explorer 6,
the other system was an IBM WebSeal.  I've obtained the key from the
webseal but I haven't had much luck locating the key on my windows system.

If I go into tools -> internet options, then choose content and then
certificates, the personal certificate page is empty.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks, Jeff