Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Starting Wireshark Capture Blocks Network Traffic
From: David Pruitt <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:28:18 -0400

AT&T Network Client - IBM Version 5.09.2
Firewall name and version is AT&T IPSec Application version 5.09.2
Service is Managed VPN - IPSec Dual Access
Microsoft Windows XP 5.01.2600 SP2

Also have Symantec Client Firewall installed but currently disabled.

Thank You!

David J. Pruitt

"Gianluca Varenni" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

04/06/2007 11:13 AM

Please respond to
Community support list for Wireshark <[email protected]>

"Community support list for Wireshark" <[email protected]>
cc
Subject
Re: [Wireshark-users] Starting Wireshark Capture Blocks Network        Traffic

Which VPN client are you using?

Have a nice day
GV