Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Multiple HTTP Requests in 1 Pkt

From: "Mark Roggenkamp" <mark.roggenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:15:12 -0400
When using Lua to pull out HTTP requests I can use the predefined fields such as http.request.uri. However, some of the time there are multiple requests in a single packet according to the wireshark GUI (I presume http pipelining). I can get to the first request but how do I get to the second request? Also, how would I know from lua how many requests there are? I was hoping there was some index I could use like http.2.request.uri but doesn't look like that's the case. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Mark