Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dissector bug, protocol SNMP: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZER

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:04:31 +0200
Probably an empty password got in its way...

We changed many things since release...

Can you try a recent bulid from:
   http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

The snmp users table now uses a window copy your data in the new
window and try again.

On 3/28/07, Luis Ontanon <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you see the error even if you do not try to decrypt?
Is the error inside the decrypted data or before?
What's on the tree when the error happens?