Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dissector bug, protocol SNMP: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZER

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:48:19 +0200
Do you see the error even if you do not try to decrypt?
Is the error inside the decrypted data or before?
What's on the tree when the error happens?

On 3/26/07, nagendra dhulgond <nagendra0123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

I am using wire-shark latest windows version 0.99.5 .
I wants to decode SNMPV3 PDU captured as *.cap file, to decrypt this PDU I
am providing USMuserTable file from Edit -> preferences -> protocol -> SNMP.
Though I am providing correct keys to decrypt SNMPV3 PDU, I am seeing  error
"Dissector bug, protocol SNMP: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO: dissector
tried an integer division by zero"
when I clicks on SNMPV3 PDU.

If anyone knows how to resolve this error, Please reply to this mail.
Thanks in advance.

Nagendra