Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] what happens with SSDP packets which I get only via eth0

From: Toralf Förster <toralf.foerster@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:20:06 +0200
Since some days I'm wondering from where I get the ssdp packets attached onto this mail.
I sniffed the packets with the command :

$>tcpdump -i eth0 -s 0 -w tcpdump_eth0.pcap
and examined the file with wireshark.

The command
$>tcpdump -i ppp0 -s 0 -w tcpdump_pp0.pcap
don't gave me those packets.

My internet connection here at home consists of a ThinkPad T41 (running Gentoo Linux) with e1000
connected via ADSL to my provider with a DSL modem from Siemens.

Please could you Cc: me directly b/c I'm not currently subscribed ?

--
MfG/Sincerely

Toralf Förster