Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dissector bug, protocol SNMP: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO

From: nagendra dhulgond <nagendra0123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

I am using wire-shark latest windows version 0.99.5 .
I wants to decode SNMPV3 PDU captured as *.cap file, to decrypt this PDU I am providing USMuserTable file from Edit -> preferences -> protocol -> SNMP.
Though I am providing correct keys to decrypt SNMPV3 PDU, I am seeing  error
"Dissector bug, protocol SNMP: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO: dissector tried an integer division by zero"
when I clicks on SNMPV3 PDU.

If anyone knows how to resolve this error, Please reply to this mail.
Thanks in advance.

Nagendra

Bored stiff? Loosen up...