Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP previous segment lost / connection failure

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:29:39 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help us explain / interpret the following trace which is taken on a client
app that throws an "unable to connect" error. We see that that there appears to be a lost segment
followed by a duplicate ack but are having trouble coupling the seq and ack numbers for the various
packages together.

Grateful for any help.

Regards,

John Enevoldson