Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dissector for the Lontalk protocol

From: "Mathias ." <mabj72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:47:31 +0000

Hi Vivek.

I would prefer to keep the conversation on this Forum.

Thanks for the information.
I'm sure you have a good product but beside the fact that Wireshark is a great tool for IP analysis it is also free of charge and open source which, as I think, makes it an extremely powerful tool which I can have anyone to download and use when troubleshooting and I would prefer to seek for, or create a dissector my self as a plug-in to Wireshark instead.

/M