Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] VoIP Analysis for Dummies

From: "Cliff Weisgerber" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:01:31 -0600
Jaap,

Yes, it is a LinkSys NH1005.  I believe it is indeed a hub as I can see
traffic between HUD on my PC and my asterisk box.  I see multicast packets
from a LinkSys phone (obviously) and, if I do not filter, I see a bunch of
stuff between my PC, the two phones and everywhere else hence my previaously
stated belief ;)

I see no SIP or RTP packets and am lost as to why.

Cliff
"On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea."