Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireless recommendation

From: David Schweinsberg <david.schweinsberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:03:07 +1100

On 20/03/2007, at 9:34 PM, Andreas Fink wrote:

the traffic showing is opening the device in promiscious mode which still has the same problem as it can not count on wlt1 while en1 is connected.

Sorry Andreas, are you saying that the Airport Extreme still has the problem that it can't enter promiscuous mode? Certainly that would explain the problem I'm seeing.

Regards,

David