Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireless recommendation

From: David Schweinsberg <david.schweinsberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:30:37 +1100
Hi

I was hoping for a recommendation for the best wireless card to use with Wireshark on Linux. I've looked through the various cards and chipsets on the wireless wiki section, but there seems to be so clear consensus as to which is the best option.

Alternatively, I have a MacBookPro which I was originally intending to use, but I read that there are existing issues in regards to wireless use. I imagine this is still the case.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

David