Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dissecting RouterOS 802.11 capture files.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:52:28 -0700
Guy Harris wrote:

I have no interest in breaking the radiotap dissector by making it assume no padding. If there's a *reliable* mechanism for detecting RouterOS's broken radiotap header, I'd be willing to accept a patch from somebody for that, but I don't want to lose any ability to read correct radiotap files.

Another possibility would be a libpcap-based program to read a RouterOS capture and write out a valid radiotap capture, adding the padding to the RouterOS radiotap header.