Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Error: Can't get list of Wireless interfaces

From: "Louis Solomon [SteelBytes]" <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:34:54 +1100
I keep getting the following message box

-----
Can't get list of Wireless interfaces:
-----

steps:
1. open wireshark
2. menu capture->interfaces
3. button options (on capture interfaces window for your chosen interface)

capture options window then appears, but I can't do anything on it, except to drag it. if I drag it, I find behind it the above mentioned message box, and when I ok that, then I can do things in the capture options box.

notes:
this only happens the first time I do this after opening wireshark.
there are no wireless devices on this PC.

Louis Solomon
www.SteelBytes.com