Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP capture problem,

From: "Jarkko Nevala" <jarkko.nevala@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:31:35 +0200
Hi.
Thank you for answering.

Now I'm using the latest versions, just downloaded them, before I had Ethereal with winpcap 3.1. There is not any difference in their behaviour though.

There is one thing more to mention about TCP. Sessions opened before capturing stay open, for example SSH. Opening a new one during capturing is not possible.

br.
JN