Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP capture problem,

From: "Jarkko Nevala" <jarkko.nevala@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:23:42 +0200
Hi, I'm having problems with packet capturing. When I turn it on, no TCP-traffic gets through. Web browser, SSH-client and all the other applications using TCP just freeze. No such problems with UDP though, for example SIP-clients can register and make calls without any difficulties. I guess this could be a problem of Winpcap, but I do not have any idea how to fix it.

Does anyone else have this kind of trouble. There is at least 7 computers at my work with Win XP SP2, that has this problem.

Thank you in advance.