Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] bandwidth measurement

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:28:27 -0700
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 03:50:38PM -0800, Chet Seligman wrote:

> I have two primary applications, Lotus Notes and JD Edwards, and
> several others. I would like to measure the bandwidth of each. How
> would I do it?

Try the Statistics -> IO Graphs and enter a display filter for your
application and it will graph it.  You can change it to bits or bytes
per tick instead of packets per tick.  Another method is the protocol
hiererchy under Statistics, as it will show a Mbit/s column for each
protocol that goes by.

Steve