Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] locking up when viewing video captures

From: "phat pig" <ph4tp1g@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:19:56 -0500
I have been successful in reassembling image files (gif,jpg) from my
capture files.

I saw an archived thread where someone was successful in reassembling
videos using the same method.

So far though, wireshark is locking up when I click on 'media type'.

Size does not seem to matter.

Maybe I am simply over looking something.

Is there a tutorial on reassembling images and videos?

Thanks,

p1g