Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark without x server

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:13:36 +0100
It s not an option of wireshark, The CLI program is called tshark

On 3/5/07, Luca Rossi <itnet2k@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
is possible to use wireshark without a server X (in
command line only)
If yes what paramera i must settings?
Now when I try to use a wireshark i receved thi error:
(wireshark:21755): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open
display:

thans e and bye
Luca