Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using wbxml with HTTP

From: "Gerry Brown" <gbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:43:28 -0800

I’ve got a trace of wbxml data going over a HTTP connection.  It shows the first TCP packet with POST and a HTTP header of

There is a TCP continuation packet that contains the POST data with the xbxml data.

What I can’t figure out is how to use the wbxml filter to look at the data.

If I filter on: “http”, I see the packet. If I filter on “http and wbxml” or just plain “wbxml” I see nothing.

The wbxml example only shows wbxml running over WSP.

Thanks in advance

gerry