Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fwd: emergency, Please help me!

From: nooshin bigdeli <nooshin_bigdeli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:13:13 -0800 (PST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
From: nooshin bigdeli <nooshin_bigdeli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:11:03 -0800 (PST)
Dear Friends,

In analyzing protocol hierarchy from statistics menu in wireshark, one term is generated for both TCP and UDP named data. it can be derived using the display filter of "udp&&data" for example.  I have monitored the related ports, they are unregistered ports such as 16036, 10124,26500,...

do you know what mean the term DATA in wireshark?

please help me,

thank you in advance