Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Large numbers of lost packets, duplicate ACKs, and retrans

From: "Ian S. Worthington" <ianworthington@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:41:19 -0000
Thanks for your reply Muhammad.  I hadn't come across pathping, which is what
I think you mean?, before.  But it doesn't seem to get beyond the first hop
here.  Am I driving it wrong?

>pathping 190.24.114.111

Tracing route to adsl190-024114.dyn.etb.net.co [190.24.114.111]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
  0  700m [192.168.1.20]
Computing statistics for 25 seconds...
            Source to Here   This Node/Link
Hop  RTT    Lost/Sent = Pct  Lost/Sent = Pct  Address
  0                                           700m [192.168.1.20]
                              100/ 100 =100%   |
  1  ---     100/ 100 =100%     0/ 100 =  0%  700m [0.0.0.0]

Trace complete.