Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Diameter unknown AVPs

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:03:34 +0100
Hi,
Changing the chargecontrol.xml file to:
		<avp name="Volume-Quota-Threshold" code="869"
mandatory="must" may-encrypt="no" protected="may">
			<type type-name="Unsigned32"/>
		</avp>
Works for me.
 Quota-Holding-Time is defined in the dictionary.xml file and in the
chargecontrol.xml(as vendor specific)perhaps Volume-Quota-Threshold
Should be in both files as well. I think there is a bit of a mess with the
older 3GPP specs misusing
The common AVP's which has been corrected in later specs.
Best regards
Anders