Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sniffing across 2 network types

From: "Antonio cassidy" <antonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:00:27 +0000
I have a wireless router that servers all the traffic to my house.  Connected
to 1 of the Ethernet ports on the router is a linux box.

Is it possible to sniff the traffic on the network (wireless clients) using
this wired box?  Im assuming ARP poisoning is out of the question as the
wireless clients need to talk to the router before they can talk to the wired
box.

The only other option i can think of is to add an AP to an additional
interface on the wired box and have the wired box act as a gateway.

Cheers