Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to capture GSMP ?

From: Teddy Thomas <teddythomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:20:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Folks,

I really need some help to figure out some means to view GSMP stuff on WireShark.

The last it worked was using a gsmp.dll for the old 0.10.12 Ethereal..?

Any info about similar dll's or workarounds for the latest **.95 Wireshark..?

Thanks & Regards,

Ted

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.