Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help on VOIP calls

From: william braveheart <blade_0825@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:58:35 -0800 (PST)
I thought wireshark can decode voip calls such as h323, iax2 but it seem it can decode the said protocol, only sip calls were decode by wireshark? Can somebody help on this, were trying to check our network we seems to have problem when implementing h323 voip call in our network, some of the calls were lagging, but when we try to check it out using wireshark and ethereal it just shows an http protocol and not h323 family. thanks and more power

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar