Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Time in .pcap file

From: Goran Štrok <goran.strok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:56:12 +0100
I do not know how to get time from .pcap file. If open any pcap file with hex editor I think that first 24 B is a pcap header, then is 16 B where first 8 B is time. Is that true??? If that is true I do not know, how to understand and get time from this 8 B. I have tried several pcap files but I can not to get time from B i mentioned. Can someone help me?

Thanks