Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

From: "Robert D." <210525p42015@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:31 -0500
ok .. regarding andreas' version ... I see it in
usr/local/bin .. it runs with X11 .. detects en0 & en1 & wit1 & Io0

en1 shows packets when I view it from 'capture interfaces'
the IP is actually a mac address, it seems ..

when I select 'Start' on en1 , nothing gets captured, indicated by the
pop-up box when I 'Stop'

henceforth from that, the 'Capture Interfaces' window shows no activity
in anything and does not indicate the fe80:5...address under IP

AND ... I loose internet capability as before ...

just responded to your tcpdump postg ...

--

Mac OS/X 10.4.8
Macbook Pro 2.16 Intel Core Duo