Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] CORBA Plugins

From: "Leonard, Thomas J" <thomas.j.leonard@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:54:32 -0500
I have recently created IDL plugins and for some reason, the
dissector/plug-in generated by idl2eth are not being called.  The
results I am seeing are the same even with a stock version of Ethereal.
(I have 0.99.0 installed)

The "Plug-in" menu shows that the IDL dissectors are loaded, but I
cannot see the files.
Can someone tell me if this is a build ( makefile ) issue and/or a
problem with idl2eth???

Thanks.