Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 0.99.5 and Adware

From: "Gary Chaulklin" <garychaulklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:05:43 -0500
2/10/2007 Installed 0.99.5 using:
http://wireshark.osmirror.nl/download/win32/wireshark-setup-0.99.5.exe

In addition to a few WinPcap 4.0 Setup errors in the attached, I got an adware warning from McAfee (also in the attached).  The adware message appeared as the included WinPcap 4.0 software was being installed.   Is there a different line of Wireshark product I can buy/use that does not have this "feature"?