Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Connecting to a remote device

From: "Brian Wallen" <brian_wallen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 03:16:27 +0000
I'm currently running a Watchguard Firewall box and using the Windows program Winsyslog to monitor it's traffic. Is there a way I can make wireshark remotely connect to my firewall the same way that Winsyslog does?

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline