Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Modification request: csv export

From: Andreas Moroder <andreas.moroder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:30:40 +0100
Joerg Mayer schrieb:
On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 11:28:37AM -0800, Stephen Fisher wrote:

How about we add an option for tab separated columns?

Maybe. One question I'd like to resolve first though: How do
spreadsheets (calc, excel, whatever) handle that case - maybe there is
some sort of "standard" that would allow us to export that stuff in a
way that's easy to import into as many programs as possible.

 ciao
     Joerg
Hello,

"openoffice calc" asks you what separator you want. As standard it sets TAB, but i don't think it is a good proposal.

Bye
Andreas