Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Modification request: csv export

From: Andreas Moroder <andreas.moroder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:22:15 +0100
Hello,

maybe this is not the right mailing list, but I don't like to post to the developers list as non developer.

Actually when wireshark creates .csv export files it puts the "," as separator between the field. On european PC the "," is the decimal separator and programs like access cannot import this files correctly.

Would it be possible to add an option to set the field separator ?

Thank you
Andreas