Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to export / print packets as displayed, not sorted by colu

From: rod <nebelrod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:13:46 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

I'd like to export/print (textfile) captured packets ,
as shown in the display, after I press a column.
I tried all options, export, print displayed packets
only, marked packets only etc.
But always the packets are exported/printed sorted by
the column "No", it doesn't matter how the packets are
displayed on wireshark. The export is always sorted by
the column "No".
I tried Wireshark on Linux and Windows...
Perhaps I do something elementary wrong?