Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] V0.99.5 & Coloring Rules

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:11:23 +0100
Keith French wrote:
I tried erasing all of them and re-importing my original ones and it is still the same.
Sounds like your personal filters are just not used/found now - for whatever reasons.

Do you have some special (international) characters in your personal profile folder c:\documents and settings\...?

Could you try the following:

- "disable" the global colorfilters file (e.g. c:\Program Files\colorfilters), e.g. rename it to something like colorfilters.old. After restarting Wireshark I guess you won't have any colors left. - send us a screenshot of your folders info, from Help/About Wireshark/Folders. Maybe there's something strange here.
- send us your personal colorfilters file. So we can try it for ourself.

Regards, ULFL