Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] OUI Look Up Tool on Wireshark site?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 21:08:05 -0800
Well, that _used_ to work, but it now tries to look up entries in an
empty array (which is empty because the Ethereal SVN server has gone the
way of the dodo).

I managed to add an OUI lookup tool to the Wireshark site:

    http://www.wireshark.org/tools/oui-lookup.html

It runs a little slow (on my machine, at least).  I'll see if I can do
anything to speed it up.