Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] U3 Package?

From: Scott Vermillion <scott_vermillion@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:15:41 -0800 (PST)
OK all, just trying to understand what is meant in the 0.99.5 announcement of yesterday.  It states that a u3 package has been "added to the release process."  Is there a .u3p file out there somewhere or is this something that you need to compile for yourself?  I am a network engineer -- not a software engineer...

Regards all,

Scott