Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [Wireshark-dev] packet statistics screen

From: "Aamer Akhter" <aakhter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:54:15 -0500
Thanks Ian,

The IO Graphs are pretty cool. In a graphical/manual sense they are
what I'm looking for.

But I've got several hundred sets of data I need to analyze, so a tool
that can tell me the max pps/bit rate with a selectable resolution
would be really cool. Perhaps there is a way to add it into the
current stats?