Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [ANNOUNCE] WinPcap 4.0 has been released

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:19:25 +0800

Note that WinPcap 4.0 didn't go in until rev 20622 which isn't up in the prerelease directory.

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi List,

On the back of WinPCap 4.0 our fearless leader has made a new prerelease
http://www.wireshark.org/download/prerelease/wireshark-setup-0.99.5pre2-20620.exe
with a whole bunch of fixes and improvements.

Lets give this installer a serious testdrive.

Thanx,
Jaap