Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question on new U3P format of Wireshark

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:25:15 -1100
If you're interested there's a version of Ethereal here that you don't
need to install WinPcap or anything to use:
http://www.download.com/PacketStuff-Network-Toolkit/3000-2085_4-10428838.html

It's an older version and the authors page seems to be gone now but
there's an archived version here where you can read how he did it:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060427203232/http://www.packetstuff.com/