Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode SSL?

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:41:43 -0500
Thanks for the reply, Mike.  I have been able to bring up the
rsasnakeoil capture file, and my wireshark on Linux build does recognize
and decode the SSL.  So I know my build is capable of decoding SSL.  But
I don't understand why it can't recognize and decode an openssl
s_client/s_server exchange?

Thanks
tl