Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Netmon 3 File Format

From: Matt Reynolds <mwreynolds@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:34:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi-

Currently it appears that .cap files created by Netmon 3 cannot be opened by Wireshark (0.99.4).

What is the outlook for this going forward? Is it something that is actively being worked on-- or should I not hold my breath?

It would be a *huge* help to me if this were to become possible at some point.

Thanks

-M

Get your own web address.