Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Gdk-ERROR **: file gdkdisplay-win32.c: line 72 (wireshark

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:38:34 +0100

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for your quick echo, and here are my answers to your inquires:

Q: Did you run Wireshark with a multimonitor setup before?
A: No.I installed it on the server, and I access the server only via
NetOp. I don't know how NetOp handles with Monitor-settings. I don't
know where it is exactly or do not know whether it has monitor, or how
many.

Q: And did you move certain windows to the secondary monitor?
A: No.

Hope it helps for debugging. If you need more information, let me know.

Regards
Enyuan