Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help with MacOS X Wireshark binary

From: Andreas Fink <afink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:32:44 +0100
open X11
type /usr/local/bin/wireshark in the terminal window there.

(or add a shortcut in the menu for it....)

On 19.01.2007, at 14:33, todd Okolowicz wrote:

Hi-

I downloaded and installed
"Wireshark_0.99.4_Tiger.dmg" onto my MacBook Pro C2D
running 10.4.8. I have X11 installed. However, I have
no idea how to launch Wireshark now. Could any one
help me with this? It doesn't appear that anyone has
addressed this in the documentation or wiki for
newbies.

Thanks,
/Todd